News & Information
All players must complete a waiver in order to play.
All Tournament Waivers should be completed on League Apps site via a registration sent by your Coach/Team Admin.
- After a team registers, their coach/team admin will be asked to invite players which will send the parent an email asking them to "register".
- Once a parent receives the invitation, they will log in (create a new account) and complete the electronic waivers via the registration process. Once done the player will be added to the teams roster.
- Each player must complete the tournament waiver and the COVID waiver which is automatically done upon registration.
- All teams will be tracked to verify roster submissions and completed waivers.
- This process will allow us to have rosters to provide to college coaches.
- Coaches/Team Admins will have the ability to see who has registered and completed the waivers. They can also send messages to their team from the website if they desire.
Registration and Schedule Process
Registration and Scheduling:
- We have partnered with our website provider to provide what we hope is a smoother and easier process to register for all our events. All registrations will now be completed via League Apps. Please select the Register buttons throughout our site and follow the process.
- Scheduling will still occur on Tourney Machine and utilize their mobile app.