News & Information
Cruitcast now filming all HS Divisions at all CB Events
Lake Norman Classic Information:
Pre-order discount ends November 4th. Game film can be viewed indefinitely, downloaded, and edited. Individual film orders grant access to a single user. Team film orders can be shared with all members of a team. Once your order has been fulfilled 7-10 days after the event, you will receive instructions via email on how to access your videos. Any questions regarding live streaming, game film, or highlight reels, can be directed to email@example.com
Here is a landing page where you can sign up to access live stream and place game film orders: https://cruitcast.com/lake-norman-fall-classic-2022/
Southern Lacrosse Classic Information:
Pre-order discount ends October 21st. Game film can be viewed indefinitely, downloaded, and edited. Individual film orders grant access to a single user. Team film orders can be shared with all members of a team. Once your order has been fulfilled 7-10 days after the event, you will receive instructions via email on how to access your videos. Any questions regarding live streaming, game film, or highlight reels, can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a landing page where you can sign up to access live stream and place game film orders: https://cruitcast.com/southern-lacrosse-classic-2022/
LKN Tourney at Mazeppa Park and Richard Berry Park
All Boys teams will play at Mazeppa Rd Park, the facility we have been using over the years. Mazeppa now has 4 turf fields (3,4,5 and 6) and 2 grass fields (1and 2)
Mazeppa Rd Park Field Map
All Girls teams will play at Richard Berry Park (13707 Beatties Ford Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078) which has 6 lighted fields (4 Turf and 2 Grass) with parking adjacent to the fields.
See field layout below. NOTE: Google earth does not have updated image of the newly turfed fields. Fields 1,2,3 and 4 are brand new turf with fencing around them.
Also notice the parking lot is one way, please observe the parking rules so everyone can have a safe and easier parking experience.
Richard Berry Park Field Map
College Coaches RSVP - All Tournaments
Please complete this quick RSVP. We will send you rosters via email before the tournament and have recruiting packets on site.
Parents and Players
Click below to see live updated list of coaches in attendance.
All players must complete a waiver in order to play.
All Tournament Waivers should be completed on League Apps site.
Parents Registration/Player Sign Waiver Process:
****Go to our registration page and select the tournament and division for your child*****
- Select the blue “Register/Sign Waiver” button.
- Create a Parent Account. (NOTE: You must have a unique log in for Carpetbagger Lacrosse, if you have a league apps log in with another organization it will not work)
- Select “My Child” when prompted for info on who you are registering.
- Create a Player Account under Enter Player Info and click NEXT.
- When prompted select “Team Player”.
- Select the player’s club team under the drop down menu labeled “Select Your Team”.
- Complete the rest of the required form fields in the Player Information Section and click NEXT.
- Read and acknowledge the waivers and click NEXT.
- Add any additional players by clicking “Add another registration”.
- When all players have been added, click COMPLETE.
Team Admin/Coaches Process
- After a team registers, their coach/team admin will be asked to invite players which will send the parent an email asking them to "register".
- Once a parent receives the invitation, they will log in (create a new account) and complete the electronic waivers via the registration process. Once done the player will be added to the teams roster.
- Each player must complete the tournament waiver and the COVID waiver which is automatically done upon registration.
- All teams will be tracked to verify roster submissions and completed waivers.
- This process will allow us to have rosters to provide to college coaches.
- Coaches/Team Admins will have the ability to see who has registered and completed the waivers. They can also send messages to their team from the website if they desire.
Registration and Schedule Process
Registration and Scheduling:
- We have partnered with our website provider to provide what we hope is a smoother and easier process to register for all our events. All registrations will now be completed via League Apps. Please select the Register buttons throughout our site and follow the process.
- Scheduling will still occur on Tourney Machine and utilize their mobile app.